Friday, November 25, 2005

30 Going On 90

Today is my 30th birthday. Exciting, no? Ummm... Happy birthday, me! I feel like I'm about 90 years old. My back has been killing me for the past couple weeks. Today seems to be the most painful. I couldn't figure out what was happening to me. I mean, I'm "only" 30. I shouldn't be in this kind of pain. I exercise, and crap, all the time. I'm HEALTHY, except for the whole bad heart thing. So, I got to thinking, "What is this all about?!" Well... Turns out that there's a GOOD POSSIBILITY that it's my matress box-spring. The thing is lumpier than... Well, a big pile of lumps, or something. I'm going to play around with it some, and see if I can't invent a way to sleep comfortably tonight. Wish me luck.

In other news, I sold my first Ebay item, last night. It's very exciting! I've been registered on Ebay for almost 7 years now. I always used it to just buy things, you know? About a year ago, I decided, "Hey, I can use this as a tool for making some extra money!" So, I tried to sell a few old VHS tapes. Turns out that no one wants VHS anymore... Then, I tried to sell a green crayon. That didn't work, either. I don't know if people would prefer to have a whole set of crayons, or what went wrong there... But, last night, I sold a book! I'm now $8.74 richer. AWESOME!

Hope everyone out there had a nice Thanksgiving, yesterday. I guess mine was okay. I was pretty sore, as earlier noted. It was cool to get to spend some time with my grandparents, without any interruptions, though.

Looks like I'll be spending most of today hanging up Christmas decorations. Going to see a movie with Mom, later. Then, I might go to the gym, or something. Pretty typical day. Back to work, tomorrow. The beat goes on...